ICoN AND IACE OFFER FREE ONLINE COURSES FOR ITALIAN TEACHERS
ICoN AND IACE OFFER FREE COURSES FOR ITALIAN TEACHERS
FREE course as a resource to Italian teachers.
The course (Educational Planning: Syllabi and Learning Units) takes place exclusively online and will run for eight weeks from October 25th to December 13th.
Here are some details regarding the content of the course:
- Enrollment in virtual classes, with a maximum of 25 participants
- Personal virtual classroom facilitator
- Virtual classroom activities
- Interaction through the Moodle application
- Special focus on digital teaching
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the course
- The course will take place over 8 weeeks, for an estimated total of 50 hours of individual work
- Online platform allows teachers to organize studying and activities according to their own schedules
- For course specific objectives, please see click here
- This course is being sponsored by IACE and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Activation will be taken care of after the registration period has closed
- Last day to register is October 4th, 2016.
We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity!
For inquiries please contact Chiara Rossi at email@example.com