2017 Online AP® Italian Language & Culture Exam Preparation Course
- Familiarity with the six themes and sub-themes recommended by the College Board;
- Strategies for interpreting written and audio texts in Italian, even if you don't understand every word;
- Strategies for starting, continuing and ending a conversation in Italian;
- The formal conventions of letter/e-mail writing;
- How to make cultural comparisons between the U.S. and Italy and how to make an effective and concise oral presentation;
- How to write a well-argued and organized persuasive essay;
- Must be heritage speaker or have at least three years of high school Italian or equivalent, i.e. intermediate-level proficiency.
- Students are expected to be tech savvy and to have a reliable internet access.